Architectural Design

I have many years of experience in helping clients obtain approval for their new home, convert a large building into self contained flats or to extend their property.

Many properties provide potential for expansion – either up, out or even down.
Providing building works are undertaken sensibly, such work can add value to your home while giving your family more room to live and work.

With a little imagination and some expert advice, you could add an extension, convert your loft space or excavate a basement.

An extension to your home is a major project. It will probably cost thousands of pounds and may cause considerable disruption while works are being carried out.

If carefully planned and executed your extension should add value to your property and greatly enhance your living space.

Your extension project may need planning permission and will certainly require approval under the Building Regulations. There is also a need to notify Thames Water where the work is near or a sewer and a requirement to notify neighbours under the Party Wall etc. Act.

All applications are different and the rules are complex so it is well worth considering employing an experienced RICS member to draw up and submit the plans, obtain approvals on your behalf.

If you are considering a new build or an extension contact me on 01923 882478

The rules that govern Planning generally and Building Regulations in England and Wales can be viewed at the Planning Portal website. Your local authority will publish development guides for planning in your local area on their web sites.

Market Valuations TV Surveyors
RICS Condition Reports TV Surveyors
RICS Homebuyer Reports TV Surveyors

59 Parkside Drive
Watford Herts WD17 3AU
01923 882 478
07585 443186

Linked In TV Surveyors

TV Surveyors